With a great sense of responsibility towards patients, visitors and staff, special measures are applied in all areas of the Clinic.
The Infectious Diseases Committee cooperates on a daily basis with the Administration of the Clinic – always guided by the latest instructions of EODY – to ensure the protection of everyone’s health and therefore the smooth and safe conduct of all medical procedures.
See in detail all the measures:
- Patients and Visitors are getting into the building only from the main gate (all other entrances are sealed)
- Thermometry and Screening of an incident at the external entrance of the clinic.
- All non-staff members of the clinic are prohibited from entering the clinic, except for patients (and those after selection) attendants (with special permission) and those holding a special permit from the Administration.
- Carrying out regular check-ups on the staff of the Clinic
- Patient visits are only allowed by an attendant who is declared at admission
- The escorts receive relevant instructions based on the regulations of the clinic as well as information for the protection of themselves and the others around them.
- Patients are admitted to the Emergency Room only according to the instructions of the suspect sorting point.
- All the staff of Emergency Room Wear a simple surgical mask and gloves and PPE sets are available with the following items: Hat, Mask, Eye protection (glasses or mask), Gloves, Protective robe, Disposable waterproof apron
- All medical and paramedical staff wear a simple surgical mask and gloves.
- All staff of the Administrative Service wear a surgical mask
- Unnecessary gathering of clinic staff and unnecessary movement of staff from department to department is PROHIBITED.
- Education and emphasis has been given to personal hygiene and the rules for preventing the transmission of the disease inside and mainly outside the Clinic.
- Fully vaccinated patient escorts MUST undergo a Rapid Test for Covid-19 within 48 hours of entering the clinic
- Unvaccinated patient escorts MUST undergo Laboratory Molecular Testing (PCR) for Covid-19 within 48 hours of entering the clinic