Our International Patient Services team will be totally committed to attend to your needs during and after your stay in Doctors’ Hospital.
We try to approach their needs because, we do understand the anxiety and stress of patients and their families and how challenging could be during a health incident.
Distinguished and experienced doctors of all specialties are able to provide 24-hour medical services directly and effectively.
International Patient Services Department provide an effective communication link between patients and medical staff, including relaying messages from providers and facilitating the international patients journey.
International Patient Services Department provides personalized liaison services such as:
- Coordination of hospital, physician and diagnostic appointments
- 24-hour translation services
- 24-hour emergency services, including air ambulance transfer coordination
- Travel arrangement assistance (letters for travel visas and pick-up services etc.)
Assistance with financial concerns:
- Coordination with primary insurance and travel assistance companies
- Estimates and discounted package pricing for uninsured, self-paying patients
- Coordination of advanced deposit payments (wire transfers, etc.)
- Transfer of medical records
- Assistance with any pending concerns after your discharge from the hospital